Hello there! Does the website sound like it’s lifted from one of your company’s annual report? In a way, it’s like that. A report! Of anything and everything about traveling. Except that I won’t do it annually. I hope.
So what is this website all about specifically? Well, here’s a rundown:
- Anything and everything that’s worth reading about my travels, in and out of the country (in short, people and places)
- Travel reports about airlines and airports. That inevitably include stuff like who’s got the nicest FAs, what airport will be a potential layover problem and so on….
- Tips for travelers…whether a backpacker or a business traveler
- And for the regular pinoy traveler…the gruesome process that we have to go through in obtaining visa, getting airline tickets, checking-in, clearing through the immigration or customs, etc. Believe me, this is the part where being a Filipino has taken its toll on us.
- Incidental thoughts from daily experiences….you know something trivial triggers a stream of thoughts and memories…like how a sight of astray cat beside a busy street makes me think about the fragility of human life…etc.
To sum it up, it’s the experience in going from point A to B and everything in between. You know what I mean?